Camel & Red

7:00





No sé que tiene este mix pero me encanta… y la verdad, tampoco sé de donde ha salido porque no suelo mezclar el rojo con el camel, pero mira apuntado queda…


Millones de gracias por todas las visitas y comentarios. Feliz viernes y fin de semana!!!!



I don´t know what this mix has but I love it… and honestly, I don´t know either why it pop up on my mind because I don´t use to mix red and camel together… but from now on it will be more present.


Millions of thanks for all the visits and comments. Happy Friday and weekend!!





Coat/abrigo: Zara (old)

Boyfriend jeans: Bershka (old)

Top: H&M concious (old)

Scarf/pañuelo: H&M

Shoes/zapatos: Zara (old)

Bag/bolso: Mango (similar here/aquí)

You Might Also Like

15 Kommentare

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe